Here are the stages that I’ll use to implement the Web Development Challenge.
To start, git clone https://github.com/guy-roberts/code-challenge/ and then checkout one of these tagged versions;
- git checkout v0.1 – Basic Rails API without Angular front end or indeed any models and controllers
- git checkout v0.2 – Rails app with a complete API, models, controllers and test specifications
- git checkout v0.3 – Authentication on the server side
- git checkout v0.4 – Angular working. Article and Comment CRUD, creates subscription records.
- To do;
- Add an ActionMailer or async dispatcher for when articles change
- Add an Angular directive to handle Markdown in article body – rails will just pass text about.